Friday, August 25, 2017

Blessing Manifesto



Mushroom Montoya’s Blessing Manifesto


I am a blessing. What I repeat often after I say, “I am,” I manifest into my life. Good coaches tell their charges to tell themselves that they are winners. I am my own coach at this stage of my life. I am a blessing and I will be a blessing upon the earth. I have lived well. I have experienced much that is delightful. I have been blessed with wonderful people who have taught me much. I share what I have learned from others and from my own life experiences.


Even the most horrific of tragedies have taught me much. There is a lesson to be learned or a blessing to be garnered from every experience regardless of how painful it is at the moment. My son’s death brought me unexpected gifts, in terms of what I see as important in my life.

The biggest lesson for me has been the importance and significance of gratitude. I am grateful that I am still alive and I can still contribute to the wellbeing and joy of others. I can continue to be a blessing not only to others, but to myself, as well. 


I have learned that we all expose our energy fields beyond our bodies. We touch others with our energy field. My thoughts and emotions affect my energy field. When I start each day by saying out loud, “I am a blessing.” I start the process to make it so. When people approach me, they feel welcome. They smile. They respond to my “blessing” energy. I don’t need to say anything. I can just be. Be a blessing. 


I enhance my ability to be a blessing by expressing my gratitude each morning. I express my gratitude to the Creator of all things and request the Creator’s help in my being a blessing. I thank the air for all if its gifts: my life, my ability to exercise, my ability to listen and talk. I ask the air to help my words be blessing words, kind words, loving words, and healing words. 

I thank the sun for its warmth, its light, its energy and its radiation. I ask it to help me be an illuminator and a blessing. 

I thank all my relations, the plants, the animals, the minerals and my body parts. I thank the water and my water relations, the fish, the dolphins, the clams, the otters the seaweed. I thank them for their gifts and ask them to help me be fluid and flexible. 

I thank the fire in all its forms for its gifts. I ask the fire to fire me up with energy so that I may have the strength to be a blessing. 

I thank the sky for bringing the sun, the moon and the stars,  I thank the birds and the bees for pollinating and spreading seeds. I thank the clouds for bring the rain, the snow and for feeding Mother Earth. 

I thank Mother Earth for birthing me into life and for her beauty. I ask her to help me be a blessing for her and all of her children. 

Lastly, I express my gratitude to my truest self and ask that I continue to be a blessing.

No comments: