Monday, August 19, 2013

I am grateful for my Mate for Life, Denise
She makes it so easy for me to love and cherish her. 
She encourages me to be the best version of myself. 
She believes in me better than I believe in myself. 
She inflates my heart   with the sweet and loving things that she does for all of us. 
She has a secret compartment in her brain where she keeps comical characters. She brings them out to play and makes everyone laugh and laugh. She even makes herself laugh. I hear her laugh when she reads or watches TV. She makes up silly songs.
She is an inspiration to me. 
She is intelligent, witty, and organized. 
She is able to do that horrible four letter word thing, you know, PLAN. She is good at it. 
She is far more artistic than she believes she is. I would weigh far less if she weren't such a great chef.
Her only fault is that she is from Venus, whereas I am from Mars and sometimes I have no idea what she is talking about.
I am so lucky to have such a beautiful woman, who is so smart and loving be in love with me. I love Denise, a lot.

No comments: