Tuesday, January 09, 2018

GUAVA TREE



Our guava tree giggles in the wind

And invites me to be with her.

She sparkles her firecracker

red and yellow blooms

And invites me to taste her sweetness

In the petals.
When autumn time comes

She drops her delicious gifts

Wrapped In green oblong balls

Onto the lawn and

under her little companion's skirt

of big green water channeling leaves.

She assists me when I do healing work

Under her branches

She opens her secret place

and invites me in,

Into her core,

Into her heart,

Into her soul.

She lets me down gently

Beyond the veil,

Where my great grandmother sits

By her pool,

Waiting to give me a hug.

She is surrounded by her friends

Who teach me,

Guide me,

Nurture me,

And love me too.
When I an done
I go back to our guava tree

And bask in her gentle energy.

No comments: