Friday, May 03, 2013

I am grateful for the stories we can tell with our bodies.

I am grateful for the stories we can tell with our bodies.
We can move the muscles in our face telling those around us if we are happy or sad. 
We can extend our hand, pat someone on the shoulder, or ruffle someone's hair and we tell a story. 
When we pay attention to what stories our bodies are telling, we become active participants in the "performance" called life. 
When I dance and let my body move as it wishes, magic runs through my being unlocking a joy that waits deep inside of me to be freed. Try it for yourself. Dance as if no one is watching. Let the magic of your body flow with the rhythm of life.

The video below shows how a group of people can tell a compelling story with their bodies. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvvkJrKKYF8 

No comments: