Saturday, April 24, 2010

Soccer & Volleyball at Mile Square Park

We met at Mile Square Park today to watch Jiho play soccer. When Isis saw me, she ran and grabbed my legs, giving me a look that melts my heart.
Bonnie's look says, Grandma is having way too much fun torturing her grandson.
Tigerboy was having way too much fun to be concerned about omah's look. Isis and Bonnie were styling in their sunglasses.
Isis found a toy baby stroller and sat in it. "Look grandpa, take a picture of me!"
If I were a rock star, this is what I would look like. Aren't I cool!
I love Popcicles and I can get half all the way into my mouth. Watch me!
If you look closely you will see grandpa in my sunglasses. He loves taking photos of me. You can't blame him, I'm just too cute to resist. ;-)
The Boy's team
The pre-game huddle
Jiho & Tu

Sai was filming the game. See Jiho on the other side of the field.
Jiho was number 8.
Tigerboy and Grandma practiced volleyball.
I'm ready Grandma.
Hey look! Grandma and I have the same stance while the ball is in the air.

Sai saves the ball! Way to go, Sai!
Now Sai's sister saves the ball as she flies into the air. Wow!
These are the women who played volleyball and those who supported them.

No comments: