Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Beautiful Dream

I woke up crying on Saturday morning. I was having a very vivid dream. I had been swimming in a public swimming pool. After I got out of the water, I went to the locker room. As I went around the corner, I found myself in a hospital. There was a door on my left that led into Bonnie’s room. I was going to go in, but I stopped myself because I didn't want to crash in on Bonnie & Jiho if they were making love. I saw a doctor, who was carrying any infant, walk across the hallway and enter Bonnie’s room. I followed him. Bonnie and Jiho were laying in separate gurneys along the wall. I woke Jiho up. He sat up. He had a dark tan. Then I went to Bonnie. As I was about to wake Bonnie up, the doctor looked at me and handed me the baby saying, "Here's your grandson." He was so beautiful, and so tan. I began to cry. I was so happy holding him. The crying woke me up. Bummer, I was having a good time holding Tiger in my dream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mushrooom, you truly have a beautiful soul.

-Art Y.