Sunday, October 23, 2005

Gabriella B. Muelher-Roosevelt

Gabriella, our very dear friend, died on the 17th of October 2005. Tears flow and a lump swells in my throat as I realize that she won't come buzzing by on her motorcycle anymore. Denise and I loved this fellow bereaved parent. We consoled each other as we grieved for our dead sons.
Gabriella was a free spirit, a biker, intent on squeezing as much out of life as humanly possible. And she had a beaultiful and delicate side that she shared with us. She had a smile that said, " I have a secret about life and I know that you know it too. Come on, let's go out and really live."
She was a high energy, full of love, full of excitement, working with heart to help heal those in pain, working hard to make the world a better place.
My heart cries and laughs as I think of Gabriella. She was an angel who walked among us.

Denise and I will miss her very much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gabriella will now walk with her son and Jeremy. Perhaps they will enjoy her energy now! Take care!
DEBSTAR